The Complete History Of ROTLD: Update!

Hey horror fans! I've been given an update on the upcoming book: The Complete History Of Return Of The Living Dead, directly from co-writer Gary Smart himself. I asked him if he could supply me with a little more information on the book, as I (along with many other bloggers) are helping promote the book. He supplied me with the following:


300 pages, softcover
300 full colour photos and 400 black and white
Over 200 never-before-published photos
Over 50 interviews with cast and crew
Introduction/foreword by William Stout
Will be released August/September for the 25th Anniversary of the film.

More info will follow in the future, and I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Most excellent, if he needs people to review it in advance he knows where to find us ;)

    ReplyDelete