The First Ever Billy Loves Stu Meme for Horror Bloggers!

1: In Ten Words or Less, Describe Your Blog:
It is a blog that shares my love of horror.
2: During What Cinematic Era Where you Born?
The Halloween Era (Late 70's to Early 80's)
A: The Classic Horror Era (late 30's to 40's)
B: The Atomic Monster/Nuclear Angst Era (the late 40's through 50's)
C: The Psycho Era ( Early 60's)
D: The Rosemary's Baby Era (Mid to Late 60's)
E: The Exorcism Era (Early to mid 70's)
F: The Halloween Era (Late 70's to Early 80's)
G: The Slasher Era (Mid to late 80's)
H: The Self Referential/Post Modern Era (1990 to 1999)
3: The Carrie Compatibility Question:
(gay men and straight women - make your choice from section A)
A: Billy Nolan or Tommy Ross, who would you take to the prom?
(straight guys and lesbians - make your choice from section B)
Tommy Ross, and I would’ve told everyone. Hey Tommy Ross is taking me to prom. Of course he would’ve denied it and I would’ve been bashed and lowered into the unpopular shunned category with Carrie White, but at least she wouldn’t have killed me…right?
B: Sue Snell or Chris Hargensen, who would you take to the prom?
4: You have been given an ungodly amount of money, and total control of a major motion picture studio - what would your dream Horror project be?
I suppose I would try to come up with something I could work on that would make me proud, something I could call my own, something that was NOT a remake.
5: What horror film "franchise" that others have embraced, left you cold?
I’ve just never been too keen on the Saw franchise. I mean the idea I love, but the films just never really impressed me.
6: Is Michael Bay the Antichrist?
No, that title is held by a certain preacher that pickets funerals.
7: Dracula, The Wolf Man, The Frankenstein Monster - which one of these classic villains scares you, and why?
The wolf man, I suppose. Because he is an animal, and animals can tear your shit up.
8: Tell me about a scene from a NON HORROR Film that scares the crap out of you:
The scene in Outbreak where the little girl goes towards the infected monkey.
9: Baby Jane Hudson invites you over to her house for lunch. What do you bring?
Champagne….the good stuff.
10: So, between you and me, do you have any ulterior motives for blogging? Come, on you can tell me, it will be our little secret, I won't tell a soul.
Nope, I just want to connect with people and write about horror flicks.
11: What would you have brought to Rosemary Woodhouse's baby shower?
Holy Water in a baby bottle.
12: Godzilla vs The Cloverfield Monster, who wins?
Godzilla, cause I have yet to see Cloverfield.
13: If you found out that Rob Zombie was reading your blog, what would you post in hopes that he read it?
I would say, you may think I’m a loser, but I’m taller than you, and I really enjoyed The Devils Rejects, but hated your sinful Halloween remake.
14: What is your favorite NON HORROR FILM, and why?
The Goonies, because it kicks ass!
15: If blogging technology did not exist, what would you be doing?
I would probably still be blogging, just in a website form. Like I did before years ago.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing, my friend. Wonderful answers and frankly, I think Tommy would have defended you honor and kicked some ass on your behalf!

    ReplyDelete