Trick 'R Treat: H.B. Book Review


I only buy books that I deem collectible. I have to think they are really unique to buy them and add them to my collection. I have books like: "Crystal Lake Memories", "Linnea Quigley's SKIN", "Grindhouse: The Sleaze-filled Saga of an Exploitation Double Feature", and Now "Trick 'R Treat." Like many of the other books listed, this is a really interesting and well made Hard-back book. It comes with its own "Book Sleeve" (Pictured Above), and has all kinds of little goodies inside. You get a "Sam" pumpkin head mask (Pictured below), Postcards, Jack-o‘-Lantern Stencils, Comic Book, a poster hidden in a concealed compartment in the back, and much more! Most of the goodies have their own storage slip, so they can be taken out and placed back inside. I have yet to actually read the book, lol, so this review is simply about the features of the book. I would easily rate this book a 4 out of 5 stars, same as I rated the movie. This book is a must-have for any "Trick 'R Treat" film fan. I bought my copy at Amazon.com. I love it, and highly recommend it.

2 comments:

  1. Now that looks like a good reason to blow a few bucks, I love "collectible" items like this...well, off to Borders I go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, yeah I do too. I spend way too much money on collectibles, but they make me happy! :D I hope you enjoy your purchase as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete