Death Proof

Death Proof is about a professional stuntman (Kurt Russell) that goes by the name of "Stuntman Mike." He terrorizes and murders young women with his super-reinforced Dodge Charger, for his own sick entertainment!

This film was written and directed by cult filmmaker Quentin Tarantino, and was released along side another one of my all-time favorite films, "Planet Terror." This film is an edge-of-your seat thrill ride, that kept me entertained all the way. It had moments that made me laugh, moments that made me cringe, and moments that I watched again and again! This is definitely another one of Tarantino's masterpieces. The only problem I had with this film was the same problem that I had with "Planet Terror," I didn't want it to end! With this film you are given closure and them Bam it's over, and I couldn't help but wish that the audience had been given just a little bit more. Regardless, it was a film that I really enjoyed, and I rate it 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment