The Tripper



The Tripper is a horror-comedy, directed by David Arquette, about a killer sporting an axe and a Ronald Reagan mask. The killer targets a group of hippies at a "Love & Peace" concert in the woods.

After reading about this film and learning that it was directed by none other than David Arquette, I decided that I didn't want to see it. I figured that it would be as hokey as David Arquette was playing his character "Dewey" in "Scream." I later heard positive things about the film from my nephew, and then decided that I would give it a try. What can I say? The film & it's characters are fun, the death scenes are bloody, and overall it was just a really fun and campy little flick. Usually, I'm not a fan of horror-comedies, although there are a few that I have enjoyed watching....and this is definitely one of them. It's something different and not for everyone and I rate it 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment