Tenebre


Tenebre is a film by Dario Argento, about an American novelist, Peter Neal," who travels to Rome. After his arrival there, he receives death threats and mysterious murders start occurring that are reminiscent of the murders in his book. Will Peter Neal be the next victim?

I consider myself a big fan of Argentos work, most of it anyway, I loved the Demons films! Tenebre keeps you constantly wondering who the murderer is, It has lots of blood, gore, and screams galore, as well as John Saxon! Overall the film was pretty good, at some points I felt that the storyline dragged a little, but that's just Argento's way of building suspense. The characters in the film were well written, the special effects were good for their time, and the storyline is suspenseful. Overall I rate it 4 out of 5, I liked it, but I didn't love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment