Re-Animator (1985)


Re-Animator is a 1985 film, based on the story of H.P. Lovecraft, about a young scientist (Jeffrey Combs) that develops a miracle serum. His serum, a glowing liquid that's obviously extracted from a few dozen glow sticks, has the ability to re-animate the dead! He learns several valuable lessons, through trial-and-error, about corpse reanimation; But not before turning his new "Med-student Room-mate" and fiancĂ©’s world upside down and inside out.

This film is classic 80's camp! It has: exploding eyeballs, talking decapitated heads, headless bodies that walk around, and full-on naked zombies! I wish that I had seen this film back in the 80's, because something tells me that it would have easily become one of my childhood favorites! If you love 80's camp then this movie will be right up your alley. I rate this film 4 out of 5 stars. It has lots of gore, humor, and all the cheese you can stand and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment